Tuesday, November 6, 2007

An explanation

What I meant about not posting family pictures--I'll definitely post pictures of the family when we do things. It's just that I was thinking of doing a blog called "All My Children" (isn't that clever--the follow ups would be "Days of My Life" and then "As the World Turns") with pictures of each child. These would be old pictures that happened to be on my computer. But that's when I thought, I really don't need to show my own children what my children look like. Get it?

4 comments:

Elise said...

Hey, I tagged you! Now you have something to blog about!!

Elise said...

You really need to blog about something else-- "An explanation" is getting boring! I did tag you, you know-- so you could tell six interesting things about yourself. Just an idea.

Todd and Kristie said...

Ha ha. I don't know how long ago you wrote this. But, you are an entertaining and funny lady (besides being a fabulous mother). Yeah, just checking things out. :)

jenn said...

hey- im just chicking things out too! cant wait to see the picutes. i do hope that you post them. i was talking to nicki stanton, and she said that she visited with your fam over thanksgiving break! you guys are the best! miss you!