Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Answers to a Tag

One nice thing about tags: You don't have to feel guilty about not including pictures!

On my to-do list:
1. Organize the sewing room using my neat-o frito label maker.
2. Do something creative with all those ____ pictures. (Yes, I feel like swearing, but I just can't do it.)
3. Make a decision about whether or not I should go for my Master's degree and either DO IT or forget about it!

If I had a billion dollars...
1. I have my house totally remodelled including a complete professional landscaping job.
2. I'd definitely go on a 6-week trip to Switzerland and surrounding areas. I'd take Greg and any one else in my family who wanted to go.
3. I'd hire a resident cook.
4. Even though I love my car, if I had that much money, I'd buy a 2008 fully-loaded Avalon.
5. I'd set up some kind of perpetual fund for people who wanted to adopt--especially Russian children.

3 Bad Habits
1. Eating when I'm not hungry
2. Procrastinating important tasks
3. Failing to post regularly on my blog

3 Things you probably don't know about me...
1. I climbed to the top of the inside of an Egyptian pyramid. I can't even imagine doing it now--too claustrophobic.
2. I was voted "Most Valuable Player" in a 9th grade volleyball tournament. Opposing teams voted for each other. I really wasn't the best player, so I think my teammates were mad that I won!
3. I recently painted a watercolor--the first one in over 30 years. I was going to post a picture of it, but it's too poor. I still may post it some day though.

3 Jobs I've had:
1. Waitress
2. Interviewer for the US Census Bureau
3. teacher

3 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Enchanted.-- I've actually only seen it once, but I think I could watch that one several more times.
2. Sweet Home Alabama--Ok, I know there are a few silly parts (like where she socks the future mother-in-law in the nose), but it's still a fun movie and all the main characters are so cute!
3. I'm stuck on this one. I haven't watched anything much lately, although in the past I watched Anne of Green Gables and Persuasion (a British version) multiple times.

3 People I e-mail daily:
1. Work people
2. Actually, nobody. I think I'm doing good if I answer emails within a week. Daily? Right.
3. ?

4 Things I love to eat:
This is a little easier . . .
1. Kettle Korn
2. Hot brownie and vanilla bean ice cream topped with hot fudge
3. Maple syrup glazed salmon at Barclay's in Victoria
4. Creme brulee at Anthony's in Everett

3 place I'd rather be
1. Switzerland
2. Panama
3. San Diego

3 Places I've lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Redding, CA
3. Lake Stevens, WA

3 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. becoming a lifetime Weight Watcher's member
2. Completing my Master's Degree or deciding not to do it
3. Completing a 1/2 Marathon in April with Elise, Ann-Michelle, Caitlan, and Jacob

Whew--that took a lot of brain power.

3 comments:

Ann-Michelle said...

this was so fun to read- you are pretty interesting, mom- evenif you can't swear!!

Elise said...

That was fun to read! I'd definitely join you in Switzerland!

Caitlan said...

Haha I love that you almost swore. It made me laugh. This was interesting though