Monday, May 19, 2008

A Fun Week-end

We started the day running a 5K at the river. Pictured below is Heather, Ann-Michlle, Allison, me, Julie, Lezhai, and Ryker. Heather is Ann-Michelle's neighbor and Kristi Jost's sister. Lezhai, Julie, and Ryker live in my neighborhood. My goal was to keep up with Julie. Uhhh, maybe next time. The DeArton participants: Ann-Michelle, Allison, and me. Note the fashion change-a hat rather than a headband.
Then we drove to Ogden to the Railroad Museum. Surprise! The Hansens were there. Caitlan and Gordon in a train car.
All of us on a handcar.
Tom and Gordon: the perfect passengers
What she really thought of the museum, part 1: My heart is at the mall!

What she really thought of the museum, part 2: My heart is in Phoenix!

5 comments:

Ann-Michelle said...

cute post mom- i need to get my race update up! talk to you soon~

Caitlan said...

Ah indeed... my heart is in Phoenix... goofy looking picture though.

Elise said...

YAY-- way to go on the 5K! We're so glad you guys were able to come to the train museum-- we had a great time!

Dell Miller, Owner said...

|I just run across your blog from searching how others do theirs.
I is nice to see your cute family.
Sad that all our little girls grew up and now they are mommies and we are grandmothers. Some days its good somedays its a bit of a nighmare.
Anyway, Glad to know you are all doing well and living life to the fullest.
love Dell & Sally

.allison. said...

That's quite a few pictures mom! Very impressive :) yes that was a fun weekend. I'm glad I was able to participate in the race. Fun day!!