Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day! These pictures are in backwards order, but oh well, at least I have pictures! I decided to give my daughters Mother's Day presents this year since they're the ones who make being a mother so great, plus they're all either current or future mothers. (Yes, Jacob, I'll remember you on Father's Day!) So, I found these really cute vintage-style aprons. Here we are in the kitchen modelling them while in use.Here we are just modelling. Elise has an apron too, but she was in Colorado for the weekend.
Dallis and Hadley had to try the aprons out too.
Jacob brought these home from Russia. Yes, he gave them to me last January, but I thought they were blog-worthy.
Ann-Michelle gave me the potted plant, Kristie made the picture, and Elise gave me the Great Harvest gift card (yum!). Jacob, Caitlan, and Allison honored me with the presents of their presence.
It was a fun day from start to finish!

4 comments:

Ann-Michelle said...

cute pictures mom! it was nice to see you on sunday! thanks again for my sweet apron!

Caitlan said...

Yay good job on posting Mom!! And thanks for the apron- it really was a cute idea!

Sandi said...

Happy Mother's Day! We deserve a day out don't ya think? How is your next week - Tuesday-ish?

Elise said...

I LOVE my apron!! I wish we could have spent Mother's Day at your house-- it looks so fun!