Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Answers to an Uninvited Tag

I saw this on Ann-Michelle's blog and thought it was kind of interesting.


HowManyOfMe.com
Logo

There are
766,623
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Our results: 0 for DeArton (as already reported by Ann-M--although, how could this be true? We do have a few DeArton relatives.) My name is the most common: 766,623 Kimberlys. I think I know at least 76,000 of them. Jacob is next at 250,977. Greg and Allison are a close third at 158,192 and 139,939. Kristina follows with 98,870. There are no Caitlans, but Caitlin has 34,985. Elise has 28,900, and Ann-Michelle comes in last at 0. Maybe she should be first since clearly that's where we showed the most originality! My maiden name Jewett has 9,613.

2 comments:

Ann-Michelle said...

mom- pretty fun thing, huh? i am glad you tagged yourself! it was fun hanging out today!

Elise said...

Interesting. You should check out www.babynamewizard.com/voyager to see the current trend lines-- it's kind of cool. My name is really popular right now.