Friday, June 6, 2008

The Joy of Perennials

With the approach of spring (I think), I need to write about how excited I am about perennials.
I've always wanted a perennial garden, but it has never worked out for one reason or another. Last year I removed all the rocks at our entry way and planted several perennials. They actually started appearing a few weeks ago! I'll post some pictures when they're in full bloom.

(left side)

(right side)

I didn't plant this Bleeding Heart, but just like the perennials, it appeared like magic. It looks even better in real life.

1 comments:

Elise said...

Ha ha-- this is PERFECT! I just finished creating a kit inspired by *you* called "Summer Garden"! It's on my design blog. We're on the same wavelength, apparently, except that I'm really better with virtual gardens than real ones! :) We're excited to see you guys this weekend!